Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the Move Again...

Well there really was no thinking about it. I'm officially moving next door. Had a chat to Ainsleigh and her Dad Laurie on Tuesday and informed them of what madam had said. There was no hesitation in offering me grazing, Laurie was fuming and will be having a few words once I'm gone. From the little bits there is a money issue over fencing done and not paid for. Feel a bit bad causing all this fuss, but I felt they should know what she'd said. Next door is far nicer, the main thing is better and more secure fencing. Tom will be on his own, but will be able to see the other horses. This in a way will be good, as i can then manage everything, ensuring he is getting his hay allowance and not bullied out of it. I am allowed to use two huge paddocks and can tape half off and rotate. Really pleased, lots more shelter, natural and running water. Am allowed to ride where I like, basically treat it as my own. Place is alot more developed and had a nice area for turning the Float around and loading.

Madam had a bit of a hissy, quite 'upset' I'm going, especially next door!! Well, if she'd just left me alone when I got back and not mentioned the whole issue I probably would not be moving. And she was the one who mentioned "You can always leave"

No comments: