Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Te Marua Horse Club Winter Dressage Series - Day 1

We headed off in the most appalling weather only to find it quite nice at Te Marua. Just my luck I was the only one in my class that turned up so I warmed Kandy up and did a reasonable test. In fact, I was stoked with how she went and we ended up with a sore of 73%, which is not bad for our first ever test. We also got some lovely omments as well. The second test was done in the "big girls arena". I made a stupid course error, me not listening, but was still really pleased again. We ended up with 71% for the second test. Kandy took everything in her stride, no stressing out, no shying at the strange arena, she just got in and did what I asked. We ended up with a lovely red ribbon for our efforts. Here is a video of eah test. Finally, some ridden footage.

Test 0.1



Test 0.2

No comments: