Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moving Again!!

Well, I'm moving Tom tomorrow. Found out yesterday that madam likes to chase him on her quad. She feeds out hay to all the other horses except Tom and then chases him away. He doesn't understand. She has not communicated with me regarding hay feeding since new grazer arrived. I'm more than happy to pay for her to chuck him a slab when doing the other and she knows this as this is what she offered to do when Tom was in with her lot. So angry and so is friend who witnessed it all. If it happens again tonight then friend will be giving her a earful.

Makes everything she's about a bit of a joke really, holds clinics etc and is big on natural horsemanship. What a crock of shit, when you see someone chasing a horse like that on a Quad. What if he hurt himself! What would her partner say! He works for a very well known horse starter.

So best to leave before I have another verbal outburst. Not going to say anything, Tom will just go and we're using the gate as instructed. Phone will be connected to computer tomorrow ready for her text and then I will let loose. I can type faster on puter than on phone.

No comments: